Become a Medwest Associate Team Member. [Chicagoland, Michigan]
Thank you for your interest in a career at Medwest Associates, Inc. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application. Medwest will only consider candidates that apply online and send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Arthroplasty Specialist is needed for Sports Medicine Medical Distributorship.
The Arthroplasty Specialist is responsible for achieving pre-determined sales goals and quotas within the entire service area. Specialist must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in- person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our Arthroplasty procedure products. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our products while working closely with our Sports Medicine and Distal Extremity Team Leaders
Job Requirements & Required Skills:
- B.S Degree or equivalent mandatory 2 years experience in Medical Sales (Orthopedic experience will be given more consideration)
- Background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Medical Sales Experience
- Great communication skills and time management experience
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products
- Knowledge and background of Human Anatomy
- Competent in basic windows based operating system (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Email, etc.)