Associate Sales Consultant
Become a Medwest Associate Team Member. [Lansing, Michigan]
Thank you for your interest in a career at Medwest Associates, Inc. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application. Medwest will only consider candidates that apply online and send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Associate Sales Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of sales in the territory for the Arthrex family of products, under the management of a Sales Consultant, including but not limited to the market leading knee, shoulder and capital family of products. These products are recognized, as being the most innovative in the Orthopedic industry. There will also be a biologic line of autograft and allograft products to market.
The position requires the ability to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures. Sales Consultant will spend the majority of time in surgery interacting with both staff and surgeons. Must have good time management skills and ability to manage personal surgical equipment and inventory.
Position Type: Full Time, typically more than 40 hours per week and will include some weekend call. Relocations will not be considered.
Job Requirements & Required Skills:
- B.S Degree or equivalent mandatory 2 years experience in Medical Sales (Orthopedic experience will be given more consideration)
- Background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Great communication skills and time management experience
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products
- Knowledge and background of Human Anatomy
- Competent in basic windows based operating system (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Email, etc.)
- Position Type: Full-Time, typically more than 40 hrs per week. Advancement opportunity.