Capital Sales Manager
Become a Medwest Associate Team Member.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Medwest Associates, Inc. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application. Medwest will only consider candidates that apply online and send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Capital Equipment Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of sales in the territory for Arthrex’s Capital family of products including but not limited to Arthroscopic Imaging, Power Resection, Fluid Management, Limb Positioning, Punchers, Shavers, Graspers & Resecting Instruments, as well as, playing a pivotal role in the launch of our new capital platform.
The position requires the ability to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and product indications related to orthopedic surgical procedures. Sales Consultants will spend the majority of time in surgery interacting with both staff and surgeons, in addition to, pursuing key decision makers at the corporate level. Must have strong time management skills and ability to tightly track personal inventory of surgical equipment. The ideal candidate will be a confident, highly motivated individual who places top priority on exceeding quota/revenue goals.
Position Type: Full-Time, typically more than 40 hrs per week.
Job Requirements & Required Skills:
- College degree
- Previous capital equipment and sports medicine sales experience required
- Strong communication skills and time management experience desired
- Must have a firm ability to maintain inventory of consigned products and possess a strong knowledge and background of Human Anatomy/Biologics
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Competent in basic windows based operating system (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Email, etc.)
- Reliable automobile and valid driver’s license mandatory for consideration