Distal Extremity Sales Consultant
Become a Medwest Associate Team Member. [Northern Michigan]
Thank you for your interest in a career at Medwest Associates, Inc. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application. Medwest will only consider candidates that apply online and send an application letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Distal Extremity Sales Consultant will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the sale in the territory for our orthopedic products including all aspects of sales in the territory including but not limited to the market leading knee, hip, shoulder, biologics, and capital family of products. These products are recognized as being the most innovative in the Orthopedic industry. Looking for a highly motivated individual who has Orthopedic Sales experience. Promoting foot & ankle/ hand products to orthopedic surgeons and podiatrists.
The position requires the ability to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures. The Distal Extremity Sales Consultant will spend the majority of time in surgery interacting with both staff and surgeons. Must have strong time management skills and ability to manage personal surgical equipment and inventory. It is critical that he/she be a confident, highly motivated individual who places top priority on exceeding revenue goals.
- College Degree
- Medical Sales Experience
- Background in sports, sports medicine or competition strongly considered
- Communication skill and time management experience
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products
- Knowledge and background of Human Anatomy
- Competent in basic windows based operating system (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Position Type: Full-Time, typically more than 40 hrs per week. Advancement opportunity.
Job Requirements & Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years’ previous sales experience, health care preferred, but not mandatory.
- Distal Extremities experience a PLUS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
- Desire and ability to learn a high level of medical technical information as it relates to Orthopedic surgery.